Support Ticket System
If you need to contact an admin about an issue in-game, on the website or in discord you must use the ticket system.
Why are Support Tickets important?
Using the ticket system is important because with more and more users joining FSN it will become harder for staff to keep up with DM’s or discord tags. The ticket system also ensures fairness for players as tickets are dealt with in order instead of someone jumping the queue.
Many processes such as private land sales are handled via the ticket system. In the future, more and more of this will become automated, but when in doubt, drop a ticket and it will be processed as soon as possible. General wait times vary from 24-72 hours depending on the staff's ticket load. We appreciate your patience!
How to create, update, or close a Support Ticket
- To submit a ticket head to the homepage of the website and find the Support Ticket button on the right-hand side (big red HELP button). Enter as much detail as you can so the staff can assist you. If your ticket is in regard to a server, mention the server name and number. If it is relating to a Global Market order or Contract, include the ID of said item so the team can focus it instead of spending time tracking it down.
- In addition to the big red support ticket button on the FSN homepage, the “Support” menu also allows you to create a new ticket as well as view tickets which you have submitted. If you have created a ticket, it is important to check the status occasionally to see if the staff have replied to the ticket or need more information from you (you can update the information in the ticket). In many cases, the staff will have solved the problem and closed the ticket, but they may also have replied with information for you or requesting information from you.
- If you have created a ticket, but the issue no longer exists (server has restarted, player squabble has resolved), please remember to go to the Support menu, write a comment explaining that the ticket is no longer needed, and close the ticket. This helps prevent clogging up the ticket inbox and ensures unsolved problems can be addressed quickly.
- Use the ticketing system for everything… Within reason! Use common sense, because all tickets are read.
- Do not Direct Message the admin team via Discord outside of emergencies.
- Wiki is your friend. There is a lot of information here which will often answer your question. If it sounds like something trivial, ask in the Questions channel on Discord. If nobody can help or it is a more in-depth issue, then submit a ticket.