Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Go to https://www.farmsimulatornetwork.info/
- Click on Knowledgebase button on the top of the website and read "Website Walk-through" and "Guidelines & Expected Behaviors" to become familiar with site features and our guidelines to see if FSN Life is a fit for you.
- Once you have read the above information, click the Discord icon on the FSN homepage to join the Discord server. If you have any questions, please ask them in "#questions".
- Head to https://bit.ly/34mU75f , this is our Dropbox. Download all of our mods from the two folders. 'Master' has all our vehicles/utilities, and 'Maps' has all of our maps.
- Plan out a business name. We start everyone as a contractor for approximately 30 days to ensure they plan on sticking around and so they can get used to the system, and at that point if they wish, and we have availability for them, we will allow them to take a Farm Manager role. We do offer the ability to waive the 30 day period with a minimum $15 dollar donation.
- Once you have completed all the above steps, click the New Member Registration button on the center left of the home page and fill out the application.
- After submitting your application, please choose your company name and contact one of the FSN Server Staff in discord so we may ask a few questions and finalize your application!
Attention: A couple important things to remember...
- You MUST use the "Server Sync" button on the homepage of the website BEFORE joining any server. This is to give a courtesy to fellow members.
- If you take a contract for work, and a server is full, WAIT for the server to have a free slot, then do the work. You may take a second contract while waiting.
- If a field cannot be done in the way a contract is asking, return the equipment to the shop, mark the contract complete and submit a support ticket with the contract number and details.